Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why Do I Smile?

 I love to smile! Smiles can brighten your day or another person's day, make you feel better on the inside, and make you more beautiful on the outside. Smiles tell people how you are feeling (or how you want them to think you are feeling). These are things smiles help with, however you will notice the title of this post is "Why Do I Smile?" The answer to this is simple...I smile because I have Jesus as my Savior! Jesus loves me and would have died on the cross even if I were the only person that needed saving! (It's true...He would have done that for you too!) How amazing is that to think about!?! Can you even imagine being loved that much? Sometimes I can't. To think that Jesus would have died just for little ol me is overwhelming at times. To know and feel that kind of love is the reason I smile every day regardless of the circumstances in my life. Being loved by my Lord and loving Him in return IS the reason I smile EVERY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment